Wed, 30 Oct|
21 Business Centre
2020 HR Trends - Looking Ahead
In this workshop we will be discussing the latest HR Trends and the actual implications from an employment law perspective.
Time & Location
30 Oct 2019, 09:00 – 13:00
21 Business Centre, 20 Triq in-Nutar Debono, In-Naxxar NXR 2525, Malta
About The Event
Speakers: Dr Roselyn Borg & Mr Angelito Sciberras
Keeping up to date and also planning ahead is key for an HR professional who wants to stay on top of the game as well as attract and retain the best talent. The aim of the workshop is to give an overview of the latest trends and this workshop will be held in an interactive way allowing HR professionals to express their challenges as well as discuss together their experiences and views.
This workshop will mainly cover the following topics:
- On the Job Training becomes standard
- Technology based HR, Chatbots, Software, VR* & HR
- Flexible Work Arrangements, Gig economy and remote working
- Data Driven HR, HR Analytics
- Inhouse recruiting vs recruitment agencies