Course: Award In Company Law Fundamentals – The Maltese Legal System
Time & Location
About The Event
Level 7 Award
21 Academy in collaboration with Camilleri Preziosi Advocates
Starting 2nd October 2019 - 10 weeks short course (evenings)
- Commercial Partnerships Part 1 – Partnerships en nom collectif & en commandite – 2nd October 2019
- Commercial Partnerships Part 2 – Limited Liability Companies – 9th October 2019
- Legal Personality & Process of Incorporation – 16th October 2019
- Capital Part 1 – Share Capital vs Debt Capital and Classes of Shares – 23rd October 2019
- Capital Part 2 – Capital Maintenance & Pledging of Share Capital – 30th October
- Meetings and Resolutions – 6th November 2019
- Officers of the Company Part 1 – Directors – 13th November 2019
- Officers of the Company Part 2 – Company Secretary – 20th November 2019
- Dissolution and Winding up Part 1 – 27th November 2019
- Dissolution and Winding up Part 2 – 4th December 2019
Who should attend?
Directors/Business Owners/In-house lawyers/lawyers in private practice/law students/anyone who wants to learn more on company law
What is the cost?
€625 plus VAT (of which €475 are for refunded through the Get Qualified scheme) for 25 contact hours over 10 evening lectures at 21 Business Centre, Naxxar. Students will need to submit 2 assignments which will be corrected by their tutors. Participants tyo this course will be awarded 25 CPE hours.